Our client is a high-volume fmcg non-food manufacturing company with revenues exceeding £30m. They are entering a period of major growth, investment and expansion and are looking to appoint an operations director to drive operational excellence.
- Reporting to the chief executive and a key member of the senior leadership team, you will enjoy full strategic accountability for production and supply chain performance with a multi-functional team of over 200 and 7 direct reports.
- Will manage all key investment plans at site whilst driving exceptional service levels across all functions.
- Will work closely alongside board level peers to ensure overall business success during a period of growth.
- Ideally holding a degree level engineering qualification with further lean/ CI accolades, you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined teams in a high-volume production environment.
- The ability to prove you can improve operational performance through the implementation of modern continuous improvement techniques.
- A solid understanding and experience delivering exceptional service levels in a customer centric environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting OPD/896/55 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.