Our client is a test, inspection and certification business. They seek a General Manager to run a newly created business unit within the larger group.
- You will report to the Board and be responsible for full P&L for the business unit with a brief to lead and grow a key a market for them and identify new market opportunities and increase revenues and profits.
- You will create a commercial, client centric and technically excellent business lead strategic and operational management.
- You will be a commercial and strategic thinker with the ability and experience devising and implementing successful business plans.
- You will be a graduate ideally with further business qualifications and have commercial management leadership experience.
- You will have a good understanding of construction and engineering products.
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with within a cross functional environment with all levels of the business.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting GM/687/08 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.