Client Relationship Director
Our client is an innovative technology and services company in the field of clinical data services for Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Professionals. Recognised for specialising in clinicalservice delivery, with customers stretching across Community Pharmacy, Primary and Secondary Care. With over 50 years’ experience and expertise in using technology in healthcare, our client is looking to enhance the customer experience and wish to appoint a newly created Client Relationship Director.
- As Client Relationship Director, you will manage and strengthen relationships with assigned key clients, develop relationship plans to improve client service and overall efficiency and contribute to the corporate growth and development.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, oversees the implementation of the change and measures the level of improvement. Manages and communicates expectations internally and externally.
- Strategic responsibility for the delivery of our services and ensure overall client satisfaction. Development and execution of relationship plans aimed at improving service and overall process efficiency.
- Proven experience in a senior relationship management or client service management role within technology software solutions and ideally pharma or healthcare sectors.
- An out-and-out customer centric person, passionate about delivering fantastic products and an exceptional user experience. A forward-thinking relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and cross functional knowledge to assess opportunities and implement process improvements. Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CVs including your current remuneration package quoting by clicking "Apply".
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.