Are you an experienced Operations Director within a customer-centric financial services or FinTech based environment? Would you like to join a growing and ambitious FinTech business, to lead and scale up high performing teams to achieve their collective and individual goals? Do you have significant, hands on senior management experience as an Operations Director and are looking for your next step within a fast paced, strategic role? If yes, Pure Recruitment wants to hear from you!
Salary:circa £100,000 pa + benefits
Hours:Full time, 35 hours per week
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Operations Director to join a highly successful and growing FinTech business who offer great benefits and an unrivalled company culture, with the opportunity to progress quickly.
The Operations Director will provide a clear strategy and direction for operational teams within the business to ensure a high level of relationship management and customer service to clients. Your challenge is to evolve current practices to continually drive client satisfaction and retention. You will be charged with feeding back on achievements against agreed SLAs and revenue results of existing clients to meet the budgeted growth projections for FY20 and beyond.
You will have direct responsibility for managing performance, coaching, resolving issues and providing the link between the team and senior management. You will be confident taking ownership of projects and seeing complex issues through to resolution.
The job of Operations Director will involve the following main duties:
- Responsible for delivering the overall servicing strategy and retention of all clients, instilling a strong customer-centric culture within the team.
- Management of Onboarding, Relationship Management, Customer Services and Process Ops functions.
- Technically astute, with proven experience of how the technology operates within a high scale service focused environment.
- Working knowledge of building and developing web chat and social media operational support channels.
- Proven experience of automating manual operational processes that support scale.
- Hands-on experience of managing multiple change cycles and projects.
- Experience of working in a high scale and international company.
- Management of strict SLAs and data points to drive enhanced revenues and KPIs.
- Running Knowledge Sharing sessions: Market Knowledge and Information Sharing.
- Helping managers in your team exceed performance expectations through regular 1:1s that drive an open feedback loop around people, processes and continuous improvement.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Developing high performing teams.
For your application to be successful for this Cardiff based Operations Director role, your CV should demonstrate the following:
- You've led and scaled high performing teams to achieve their collective and individual goals within a customer centric environment (i.e. contact centre, financial services).
- You have hands-on experience of implementing technical solutions that drive efficiencies.
- You comfortable working 1:1 as you are communicating with large groups.
- You have significant senior management experience in customer-centric roles.
- You empower your people to find solutions themselves.
- You can motivate teams to deliver change that drives continuous improvement.
- You are very hands-on and solve problems when you spot them.
So don't delay, send your CV today to Pure Recruitment to apply for this fantastic Operations Director role in Cardiff. Alternatively call Pure Recruitment Cardiff on the number below.