Senior Project Director
My client are a leading player that require an experienced Senior Project Director to deliver 3 towers based on a tight foot print.
Packages are almost secured and you'll have a team working underneath you, including a Construction Director who will be driving those packages of work for you.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the whole project team to safely deliver the project to the agreed timescale, quality and cost parameters.
- Understand and drive value engineering.
- Manage and control the design and technical processes.
- Achieve best practice on quality.
- Implement innovative working practices.
- Understand and manage the safety, sequence, quality and programme for the project.
- Understand the financial aspects of the project and drive for best value and work within the set cost parameters.
On a day to day basis manage the procurement and Commercial Teams to ensure the timely appointment of sub-contractors to meet the overall programme
Salary expectations are all down to the right person but you're typically looking at £160k to £180k plus package and a guaranteed bonus of up to 25% of your basic salary year on year.
If you're interested in this position please call me on 07977 775 667 or click on Apply.