Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Global 4 Communications is looking for an ambitious and commercially focussed Finance Director to support the next phase of business growth and development - Group turnover £16m, employing circa 100 people. The Finance Director is a key management position, and will report to - and work closely with, the Managing Director.
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Previous experience in the Telecoms industry would be of an advantage.
Working for Global 4
Global 4 is a family run company and offer a fantastic working environment. There are numerous charity events across the year, team building days, a good social life and training opportunities. The office has free on-site parking and is within walking distance from the town centre, train station and bus stops.
- Death-in Service benefit.
- Pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Holiday entitlement 25 days- increasing to 30 days with service (plus bank holidays).
- Free on-site parking.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Sky TV.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Free Tea/Coffee and fresh fruit.
Global 4 are proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage Foundation employer