Vice President - M&A
One of Europe’s leading Transport providers is looking for a senior M&A professional to join their team in London. You will report to the Head of M&A and the New Market Development Leader. You will help to identify new leads as well as manage existing relationships and then be responsible for executing deals, mainly acquisitions to grow the business into other markets currently not being operated in.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and coordination of all aspects of contemptuous M&A projects, at different stages in the process
- Perform and coordinate financial and operational analyses throughout all stages of a project up to completion or termination, plus post-close reviews for completed deals
- Evaluation of financial information of target companies, in comparison to industry and competitors
- Ensuring M&A processes comply with Corporate Governance guidelines
- Coordinate Due Diligence processes, prepare Business Plans, ensure robust valuation analysis
- Representation of the company in discussions and negotiations with target companies and client bodies – including vendors, potential partners and stakeholders
- Working closely with other departments such as Engineering, HR, IT, Legal when required
- Detailed financial modelling
- Extract the main conclusions and assumptions of a financial model in support of decision making process
- Training of Junior Project Managers on Financial Modelling tasks
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Significant M&A/Corporate Finance project experience, ideally within the Transport space
- Ability to run multiple M&A project at the same time
- Proven responsibility for executing an M&A project from the initiation until closing incl. involvement in negotiations
- Strong financial modelling expertise including financial applications and database management tools
- CFA, CPA, ACCA or ACA certification
- A European language would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good influencing, analytical and reporting skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.