Head of Safeguarding Locality
Head of Safeguarding (CP, Court, CIN)
6 month interim contract
Full time - South East
Baltimore Consulting Ltd is working on behalf of a local authority in the South East in their search for an experienced Head of Safeguarding to cover care proceedings following referall and assessment.
Working across the authority to support locality service areas. Working in an extremely fast paced environment with a high number of referrals, the successful post holder must be able to demonstrate decisive and safe choices for children in decision making, resilience and robust knowledge of social care services and excellent partnership engagement.
- Knowledge of process, governance and practice.
- Provide guidance and support to Team Managers to manage both service improvement and individual performance/development.
- Recent operational experienced in Service Manager or Head of Service Post.
- HCPC registration.
- A social work qualification.
- Understanding of transformation and restructure.
- Ability to identity staff development and training needs.
If you're looking at other opportunities to progress your career or know of someone that is please contact do contact Leah Overend on or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact if you know someone this role may be suitable for)
Baltimore Consulting Group is an Executive & Senior Appointments Specialist. We provide pivotal recruitment consultancy services to public sector clients across the whole UK marketplace. I personally recruit within the Children's Social Care Market so would be happy to assist you with any contract requirements you may have so please do get in contact.