Interim Head of Customer Experience
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a leading organisation who are looking to appoint an Interim Head of Customer Experience on an ongoing basis.
Our client is a national based organisation working within the travel sector. Following recent changes they are looking to appoint an Interim Head of Customer Experience, to be based in the North (Leeds / Manchester)
As the Head of Customer Experience you will be responsible for creating and rolling out the business Customer Experience Strategy across the wider business, ensuring all operations are aware of what is required of them. Working with key internal and external stakeholders, you will take on customer feedback and make key changes where required to improve the overall customer journey.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience within the travel industry (desirable).
- Previously worked at a Head of Customer Experience level (desirable).
- Strong strategic focus.
- Experience of working with external stakeholders at c-suite level.
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations from information provided.
- Exceptional communication skill.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience of leading on key projects.
- Change Management experience.
PLEASE NOTE - This is not a Contact Centre based roles
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Head of Customer Experience to join a leading national business in an ongoing Interim basis. The role offers an attractive day rate, and is to be based in either Leeds or Manchester