Investor Relations Associate
Our client is a credit specialist investor, focusing on investing across Europe. They have a successful track record to date and are looking to add to their Investor Relations team, to sit beside their Sales team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with monthly reports and marketing materials (pitches, DDQs etc.)
- Respond to RFPs
- Update CRM system
- Update databases with fund and firm information
- Monitor and provide website access to potential and current investors
- Assist with investor queries
- Maintain industry databases
The ideal candidate will have c.3 years of experience in an investor relations role.
Experience working within a credit investment firm is essential.
Other skills required include:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player
- Keen ability and desire to anticipate and respond to client needs
- Extremely organised and efficient at time management
- Excellent written, Powerpoint and Excel skills
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button,quoting reference CM50616.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.