Senior Finance Manager - Digital
Senior Finance Manager- IT Business Partner needed for a large technology company in Hampshire!
??65,000 - ??75,000 + Bonus and Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager- IT Business Partner to join a large technology company based in Hampshire. You will be responsible for providing Finance Business partner support to the IT Leads and their teams. Within the role you will need to be able to influence day to day decisions, shape strategy and the direction of development portfolios. You will also be responsible for the design and implementation of a robust process for the identification, definition and optimisation of Project benefits whilst coordinating and preparing the Portfolio and Project management accounts, annual budget and forecasting.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- University degree.
- Demonstrable advanced professional knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build constructive relationships across the business.
- Ability to influence and shape decision making.
- Previous project finance experience.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Advanced experience in using Excel, Cognos and SAP.
- To be able to use initiative to find solutions and improve ways of working.
- To be able to meet tight deadlines and deal with the prioritisation of complex conflicting work.
A little more information about the role:
- Developing a business partner relationship with the Portfolio Leads.
- Working collaboratively with the IT Team, Project Management office, Business and Procurement to drive effect management of the IT portfolios.
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement and developing of insightful reporting that is trusted and valued by the business.
- Create accounting and governance processes that are fit for purpose for an evolving IT Project landscape.
- Maintain and improve financial controls and performance.
- Ensure that all budget project targets are achieved whilst providing support, challenges and advice.
- Drive efficiencies across the team and the wider business whilst seeking to improve local processes.
If you have the skill set required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.