Our client, an NHS organisation, is currently looking to identify an experienced interim Lead Architect to help deliver a new digital operating model that will underpin a large-scale transformation programme.
Reporting to the Programme Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing architectural support to all areas of the Digital Programme, including both procurement and delivery functions, with a focus of ensuring the solutions proposed or delivered support the service requirements.
You will also be required to work with the wider business to consult and agree how services will be transitioned from the existing arrangements to the new suppliers in a manner that minimises business impact. Excellent stakeholder engagement skills are extremely important here.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who has previous experience in infrastructure architecture within large organisations and complex estates. Someone who has experience of large scale technology transitions and transformations across multi sourced platforms and infrastructures and who can demonstrate excellent commercial experience of large scale technology outsourcing programmes and concomitant supplier/vendor management expertise.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Development and assurance of conceptual, logical and physical architectural products to inform the architecture and strategy for the Programme
- Identifying, designing and delivering larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions, including:
- Solution technical design preparation and oversight
- Solution costs model preparation and oversight
- Oversight of bidders/suppliers' technical solutions and strategies for alignment with business technology roadmap and strategy
- Maintain relationships with relevant external suppliers and customer acting as the trusted technical adviser
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Preferably already certified in TOGAF, PRINCE2 or CISSP
- Hands-on experience with the technology Master's, Bachelor's degree in area of IT technologies
- Extensive technical experience
- Knowledge and experience of the Health and Social Care sector and/or Regulatory organisations
If you a commercially minded IT professional who is passionate about developing & transforming IT to improve businesses, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Interim Lead Architect, Digital Programme
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly