Head of UX (Group Head)
Head of UX (Group)
The Group Head of UX will lead multidisciplinary teams covering the UK and European site improvement using user insight and design to solve customer problems and drive incremental value and ROI.
You must be able to communicate your experience, design and vision to clients and internal stakeholders - working across a wide range of electronics products.
Proven experience in a UX leadership role with proven stakeholder management skills and track record working effectively with Design and Front End teams
Some of your day to day duties:
- Lead the continuous improvement of online, mobile and desktop experience; including a heuristic, expert assessment of strategic value, usability, design and content at a European wide and UK level.
- Manage a team of UX designers including leads for European and UK operations.
- Oversee the management of the UX Laboratory.
- Drive innovation within the team, identifying new ways to enhance the service capabilities.
- Lead the client's customer experience.
- Oversee, from a UX perspective, a dedicated Continuous Improvement Program targeted at driving incremental sales
- Working with client teams to co-create solutions.
- Evaluate websites and applications to understand trends and best practice in the electronics industry - identifying issues and opportunities within the existing website.
- Significant relevant experience in UX ideally within an online consumer goods retail company with experience in desktop, mobile platforms and responsive web design.
- Previous experience of leading UX/UI teams.
You will be proactive and bring in new ideas and strategy to the creative table - forward thinking with a wealth of client experience - your strength will be your leadership and you will lead by example.
Make no mistake, this is a very difficult role - you will be challenged on a daily basis, however the satisfaction gained through your results will be substantial!
If this is you, please get in touch as I have so much more to tell you!
This is a once in a life time opportunity!