Operations Director - Insurance
Job Title: Operations Director - Insurance
Location: Manchester - relocation package available
Package: £80,000 - £120,000 + attractive package
Industry: Insurance, Operations, Director, Change Manager, Training
Job Type: Permanent
This insurance specialist requires an experienced leader to drive performance of an established sales and service center, overseeing a large team of direct and indirect reports whilst creating and nurturing a results driven, commercial environment. This role will hold a place on the board reporting directly to the managing director
- This progressive organisation is has received considerable investment and is definitely 'on the up' - the business has a strong UK brand and will continue to grow.
- The focus is on specialist scheme insurance, providing innovative insurance solutions to clients across the country.
- The ongoing growth makes this role an attractive and challenging proposition for the short term and a stepping stone to even bigger things, should you thrive.
- With responsibility for c250 sales and service focused staff (4 direct reports), you will be tasked with delivering against quality and financial targets.
- The role will give you the autonomy to shape and drive the business in the way your experience leads, allowing you to create a commercial culture aimed at providing outstanding service.
- You will take responsibility to setting and implementing strategy around sales, distribution, recruitment and client retention amongst other things - requiring a real mix of commercial, sales and operational skills.
- Whilst there is no technical element to this role, you will act as the face of the centre with peers around the country and therefore it is essential you can hold your own with regards to the technical insurance element of commercial decisions.
- You will demonstrate a track record of managing and leading the successful growth of a large team, within the commercial insurance world - you will be comfortable in a target driven environment and able to foster a winning culture in this type of environment.
- The role calls for a range of management, operational, sales, distribution and leadership attributes - you'll need to be a senior professional with an all-round skillset.
- Exposure to insurance is essential whilst CII qualification are preferred
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us.
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.