CTO // Global, multi award winning SAAS brand // London // £140,000 + Incredible bens (shares, bonus, flexible working)
I am actively recruiting via a global, multi-award winning brand who are propelling at a fast, controlled rate. This remarkable operation specialises in creating and providing cutting edge SAAS platforms into a renowned customer base. Within FS they supply 5/6 of the UK's largest banks ,the two largest UK insurers and also globally renowned Telco and utilities brands. To put it simply, you most definitely would have used this product personally.
Rapidly growing (900% since 2015), their on an exciting mission to say the least!
Who is my client looking for? A talented and experienced CTO with strong product portfolio focus and a passion for IT, SAAS and Digital Transformation.You will be the technology go-to expert and play an integral role in establishing company technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth. You will provide leadership to and work closely with the rest of the board to optimise the overall offering and delivery methodology.
This is a true technology leadership role. The function is multi-faceted with over 100 people in the technical function covering the areas of infrastructure, architecture, business analysis, software development, testing, integration and support.
The key responsibilities around technological leadership are:
- Setting company technical vision and leading product portfolio strategy.
- Definition of technology, product/SaaS offering and IT solutions that enable innovative delivery to clients globally.
- Make recommendations for enterprise architecture and how work should best be done to solve real problems for customers and enhance the team's ability to execute against commitments.
- Technical decision making, including providing business cases around portfolio and product improvements.
- Collaborating with department heads, sales & marketing, and operations as advisor of all technologies involved with company.
- KPI focus, keeping track of metrics such as team velocity, product defects and cycle time as well as definition and continuous improvement of customer KPIs.
- Provide sounding board for Operations and Delivery Directors around processes.
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide.
- Present proposals and progress to Board and Exco, managing technical C-level interaction.
- Be an evangelist, a visionary speaker who continually study's current and new industry trends.
Who is my client looking for?
- A true Technology leader able to demonstrate setting the strategic direction for large scale teams, that have technical skill-sets and who build and deliver SaaS products and solutions with a technical edge.
- Experience of an agile, fast paced environment working in a highly complex business and technical environment, where the solution is business critical.
- Have experience within product management or solution development teams.
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and data driven decision making.
- Have experience on pricing strategies for SaaS products.
- Experienced with achieving excellence in project delivery, with a mantra of continually improving.
- Proven relationship builder, building relationships at Board-level, a strong influencer.
- Self driven with a can do attitude
- Strong prioritisation skills to ensure short term, mid term and long term focus on all ongoing improvements.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Comfortable with technology decisions
- Comfortable with lobbying with C-level and wider business
- Does the above sound of interest? If so, please apply to hear more information, over a confidential, informal discussion. Incredible success, growth and ambition is championing this key appointment - Don't miss out on this one!