Technical Manager / Senior Engineer
2 days left
An problem solving focused opportunity is available for a Technical Manager / Senior Engineer to join a house builder based in Hertfordshire.
My client is a house builder with a thirty year history in the UK property market and a strong presence in the Northern and Southern Home Counties and a wider presence into the South West. They deliver projects containing 1 bedroom apartments to 5 bedroom family houses across their developments. They have an opening for a Technical Manager / Senior Engineer to work across their main projects.
As the Technical Manager / Senior Engineer you will be tasked with delivery on the planning process in accordance with building regulations whilst maintaining and managing external relationships. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Obtain all surveys, services, and technical reports
- Review drainage plans to ensure the most cost effective and viable solution
- Manage technical submissions to local authorities relating to utilities
- Work with the architects to ensure HNBC/Premier Guarantee requirements are met
- Support on-site teams to answer queries and deliver solutions to any issues that may arise
As a strong applicant for this Technical Manager / Senior Engineer position you will:
- Possess a relevant academic or industry recognised qualification
- Show exposure to a house building environment and an understanding of building regulations and controls
- Be comfortable liaising with external parties such as utilities firms, local councils, etc.
- Demonstrate a track record of problem solving, particularly delivering solutions on-site
- Ideally have previously led/co-ordinated teams of juniors
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £60,000-£70,000 depending on experience + bonus (up to 10%), travel expenses, auto-enrol pension, PMI.