Head of Tax
4 days left
Our client is a PE backed business services Group with ambitious growth plans and a clearly defined value creation agenda. They are now looking to recruit a best-in class Head of Tax to define and drive Group Tax policies. This key appointment requires regular interaction and exposure to the Directors and senior finance team members. This role will provide the opportunity to develop and lead a strong Group Tax Team, ensuring tax is represented in business decisions.
- Lead Group tax team whilst playing a key advisory and guidance role across the broader group.
- Timely and accurate delivery of all tax compliance and reporting across UK parent and subsidiary Group companies.
- Ownership of Group tax policies and lead on implementation and compliance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key colleagues and business stakeholders, driving greater involvement of the tax function in decision making and structuring.
- Assessment of the Group structure and tax implications, providing proactive recommendations to the Senior Leadership.
- Driving efficient and compliant tax practices across the Group, ensuring optimal financial discipline and value-add of the Group tax function.
- You will be CTA qualified.
- Confident performer with demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships
- Experience in a multinational organisation
- You will have the ability to work across multiple global entities.
- Proven man management skills
- Extensive exposure to transfer pricing and indirect taxes and it is desirable to have M&A experience
This role provides an excellent opportunity for somebody seeking a high-profile role in a fast-paced PE backed business which is well positioned to continue growing both organically and via acquisition.
Apply for Head of Tax
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly