Technical Director - London
Come join a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary team Agile team, forming relationships with clients
- You will build and grow your team, expanding into new focus areas, such as IoT, AI, Big Data and Machine Learning
- You will heavily influence and configure the way product/project is sold
The clients company partner with range from boutique to multinational, whose users span from employees in your local supermarket to vulnerable young adults. You'll gain experience within various industries and will have the opportunity to provide a meaningful voice in developing products that improve people's lives.
Reporting into the General Manager, you will form part of the local senior management team that directs the strategy and operations of European offices. You must demonstrate exceptional leadership, collaboration and communication skills, vision and thought leadership, helping clients to make positive choices about the solutions company provides.
Technically you must have experience in following:
- Frontend/Web: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular and React
- Backend/Cloud: .NET Core, Serverless (AWS), Node.js, relational and NoSQL databases, containerisation
- QA: Manual, test automation, test strategy
- Mobile: iOS, Android, cross-platform technologies such as React Native and Xamarin, PWAs (highly desirable)
You're an ambitious self-starter who shows perseverance because you're hungry for results.
You're a great listener, you communicate clearly and have tons of experience dealing with
clients' challenges. You diffuse high-tension situations comfortably and negotiate skilfully in
tough situations with both internal and external groups.
Finally, you're an experienced internal project lead and you also thrive in conducting
requirements workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning French, pottery or attending wine tasting course
- 25 days holiday
- The opportunity to collaborate with other offices on exciting projects
- Free lunch and drinks on a Friday
- Amazing social events and much more