Group Financial Controller
My client a PLC in the city has a requirement for an interim Group Financial Controller for an initial 6 months.
The GFC will play a lead role in ensuring the quality and timeliness of both internal and external financial reporting whilst ensuring a robust internal control framework is in operation.
- Manage internal monthly reporting process
- Manage the external financial reporting process including significant audit planning is in place
- Assist in preparation of Investor relations documents
- Manage the production of the Annual Report
- In partnership with FP&A Manager, prepare reforecasts to judge compliance with expected market consensus.
- Development, re-engineering and enforcement of financial processes and controls around the Group
- Ensure that Group finance policies are followed around the globe
- Provide inputs to commercial areas as required
- Provide leadership to Finance function and with recruitment around the globe
- Qualified accountant with extensive PQE with a large portion in PLCs
- Recent experience of PLC reporting and going through an audit process with one of Big 4 firms in the UK
- Experience in designing, implementing and embedding robust financial controls
- Experience of multi-jurisdiction reporting
Please note in order to be considered for this role you must have had experience of being Group Financial Controller in a PLC.