Head of Finance
We are excited to be recruiting this pivotal Head of Finance role within the British Sugar organisation based at its largest site at Wissington, Norfolk.
The new Head of Finance will be exposed to a blend of genuine transformation opportunities and the day to day running of a finance team, whilst supporting a high calibre operations team.
Operating in such a diverse and continually changing environment presents both opportunities and challenges to British Sugar. They are not only a world class manufacturing organisation but are absolutely committed to economic, social and environmental sustainability. The business also has a reputation for offering unparalleled development opportunities: across the local area, their contemporary Head Office in Peterborough and globally, through the wider ABF Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As Head of Finance, you will provide operational insight and support to the Factory Manager and site leadership team. Focusing on both a significant cost reduction programme and commercial opportunities, you will bring strong business partnering skills to a wide stakeholder group, combined with robust processes and controls.
- Deliver core financial reporting processes including period end, forecasts and budgets for all areas of the site. Provide confidence in the accuracy and understanding of variances in period end results and movements in forecasts and budgets.
- Provide financial support and analysis for all capital investments, from idea conception through to post implementation review
To apply for this role you will need to be fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with:
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Background ideally gained within a complex operationally focused environment
It is vital that you have a thorough understanding and passion for complex, multi-process manufacturing: which makes this role particularly unique.