Interim Finance Director
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Interim Finance Director to join a newly appointed Managing Director to transform the performance of this £15 million turnover manufacturing/assembly business.
In recent years the business has suffered from poor leadership and complacency, which has caused them to lose their market leading position.
The successful Interim Finance Director will support the Managing Director in the restructuring of this business, which employs in excess of 150 people.
The suitable candidate will:
- Be a career interim executive
- Have previously been operating as an Interim FD and will be available on 1-2 weeks notice
- Be comfortable working in a small business environment as well as understand large company politics
- Have carried out multiple restructuring, downsizing and factory closure projects in manufacturing environments
- Hold a UK recognised accounting qualification such as ACA, CIMA or equivalent
To express your interest in this vacancy, please do so by submitting your CV. Unfortunately individual calls can not be fielded about this opportunity.