- Leadership opportunity, where you will grow with the business
- Work with an entrepreneurial management team
The company are an established, yet fast growing SME. They have ambitious plans to build their business, and are led by a talented management team. The organisation has a unique proposition, and challenge the way that their sector does business.
- Supervision of Monthly management accounts preparation
- Preparation of a narrative report on budget variances
- Provision of regular cash flow information
- Annual returns and company secretarial filing and taking of board minutes
- Monthly Payroll and Payroll annual returns
- Sales ledger and credit control
- Stakeholder relations
- Day to day managing of accounts department including annual appraisal
- Supervision of postings of sales ledger, purchase ledger, nominal ledger; subcontractor ledger
- Supervision of monthly bank reconciliations and checking all control accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts file for auditors and drafting statutory account
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, from an SME background, who is able to highlight a range of commercial and technical accounting achievements on his/her CV. The successful candidate will be able to show clear progression, without too many company moves. Applicants should be in a Financial Controller or very Senior Finance Manager position currently - and ideally be available at short notice.
A salary of between £75-85,000 with a company car allowance and bonus in addition.