Head of Data & Analytics
My client is a leisure business based near Victoria / Westminster area. They're hiring for a brand new role to take the lead on Analytics that will have an impact on the entire industry.
My client is a leisure business based near Victoria / Westminster area. They're recruiting for a key role as they begin to shape analytics and reporting across the entire industry that they operate in.
This organisation is going from strength to strength as they become a clear focal point of the leisure industry.
As a Head of Analytics you will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders and a variety of industry bodies, sister-organisations and third parties businesses to provide robust and scalable analytical solutions that will have an impact upon the industry as a whole.
You will take stock of current ways of working and methods of providing insightful analysis both internally and external, work to build your own roadmap and framework to deliver best-in-class analytical solutions and deliver on this strategy, utilising your own team, other internal teams as well as third parties.
You role will include but not be limited to:
- Hands-on solution building across tools such as Tableau, Alteryx or similar
- Identifying new tools and methods of delivery
- Project management and deliver
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing of other business functions
- Line management of a small team, dotted line for other analysts and taking charge of future growth for your function
Essential skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in managing a function across Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Hands-on ability to build dashboards (ideally Tableau or a similar tool such as QlikView or PowerBI)
- Proven background in defining a data strategy for a complex multi-business organisation
- Influencing skills and ability to implement your own ideas and best practice
- Basic SQL
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Desirable skills and experience:
- Web analytics
- Python scripting or similar
- Knowledge of working with vendors
My client is offers a salary of up to £90,000 and the opportunity to shape analytics across an entire industry.