- Excellent Group Treasurer opportunity based in Central London
- Managing a growing and diversifying debt portfolio for Real Estate business
About Our Client
Our client is a well known, leading developer, investor, owner and manager of prime real estate in Western Europe. Absolutely market leading in their specialism, they are now seeking a Group Treasurer to be based out of their London office to continue their successful journey of growth and to deliver against complex financing needs.
The key responsibilities of the Group Treasurer are:
- Debt Origination - Creating the strategy on and executing any new or changing debt needs within the business
- Debt Management - being responsible for all of the reporting and over-seeing of the existing debt portfolio which includes but is not limited to, covenant reporting and quarterly lending reports
- Stakeholder Management - build and maintain strong relationships with lenders and other external stakeholders such as lawyers, agencies, TMS providers etc.
- Deal Support - be a key internal member to help deliver the growth strategy which includes sourcing financing if needed as well as helping with the internal team to comply with time frames and deadlines
- Treasury Operations - ensure that treasury operations are performing well with proactive and suitable approaches to cash management, hedging and also FX is managed well
- Process Improvement - ensuring that operational deficiencies are driven at all times
- Team Management - working with the Treasury Manager to develop their skill set as well as deciding on future resourcing needs for the Treasury team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Qualified Treasurer, AMCT, and ideally MCT. Additional qualifications such as ACA would be beneficial.
- Experience in managing existing debt and debt origination is crucial to the delivery of this role
- Significant operational treasury experience and exposure to the capital markets
- Experience in Property or Real Estate is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in order to successfully work with banks, lawyers, investors, and other external providers as well as internal finance teams
- Ability to work to deadlines and perform with high attention to detail
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive basic as well as a very good benefits package based on performance, based in Central London.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14030533Z