- Opportunity to business partner Creatives in a dynamic media environment
- Social & diverse culture
About Our Client
Keko London is a creative agency (in the broadest sense of the word) that specialises in finding, influencing and selling to modern-affluent consumers. They plan, develop and create integrated campaigns across all consumer channels leveraging all the available tools to marketers in the world today.
Keko prides itself on its 'real world' creative thinking, using customer and business insight to fuel creativity and ensure a right-first-time approach. They are now looking for another energetic and self-motivated creative thinker to join their team.
Keko London set themselves the daily challenge of #KeepVerging, it's their philosophy that has led them into the world of PR, Influencer Marketing, Social Media and Data Strategy. They are seeking an open-minded Financial Controller to help develop brand and communications content that are not tied to channels or tradition.
The Financial Controller at Keko is an integral part of the agency, not a role that sits in isolation. Working collaboratively with all disciplines in the agency, the role will be as varied and with unexpected challenges. Finance are as likely to be seen sitting down in the morning next to one of the Creatives as they are a fellow finance team member.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, led by the Finance Director and be responsible for championing fiscal management for the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Controller will have the following:
- A professional finance qualification.
- Experience within media/brand consulting/advertising or media buying essential
- A thorough understanding of financial accounting process and procedures & what good looks like.
- Exposure to multicurrency environments desirable
- Experience with change projects in the finance function desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, with a pro-active approach and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- Confident, assertive and reliable - gets the job done with a 'right first time' mentality
- Excellent analytical skills and a commercial approach
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package between £50,000 to £60,000 + benefits.
This position is retained with James Fowler, Michael Page. Any speculative CVs Keko receive through other recruitment agencies will be sent to James Fowler and represented by Michael Page.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14032713Z