- Recently acquired, our client is entering a really exciting period of change
- A leader in innovative technology, you will lead their finance function.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in innovative technology, they are a growing business based in Surrey. Having been recently acquired they are about to enter a really exciting period of change which offers a great opportunity for the correct person. Their mission is to drive sustainable transport through innovation.
Our client strongly believes that innovation is driven by the freedom of ideas, integrity of response, desire to improve and collaborative thinking. Joining the team means working with talented experts across the organisation who value your ideas, empower you to make a difference, and encourage you to challenge yourself and others.
- Project Accounting: review and manage the financial reporting for ongoing company projects
- Financial Budgets: produce and drive the budgeting process
- Financial Reporting: consolidate country financial reporting and provide accompanying commentary as required
- Financial Analysis: analyse company performance and drive the business forward
- Management Accounts: produce monthly management accounts and set up and implement management accounting process
- Financial Reporting: business partner and deliver reporting to senior stakeholders
- ERP Reporting: enable the reporting of data from Syspro
- Financial Development: assist in the development of the Finance Function (currently 7 people) and support a changing business
- Cash Flow: preparation of daily/monthly/annual cash flow
- Forecasting: preparation of monthly rolling forecasting
- Business Assistance: provide financial expertise to others around the business, explaining finance to non-finance members of staff
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Technology / manufacturing industrial experience would be beneficial
- Strong excel or BI skills
- International Exposure (not essential but important)
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following relevant skills and behaviours:
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications, demonstrating attention to detail
- Resourceful with the ability to multi-task
- Driven and self-motivated with excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills in order to 'get things done'
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary: based on experience
- Flexible working hours: with core hours requiring Employees to be in the office between 10:00 and 16:00 each day, from Monday to Friday
- Discretionary Bonus: Employees are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus of up to 15% of annual salary; this is paid annually and is subject to meeting set agreed targets
- Life Assurance: Employees are automatically enrolled into the company's Life Assurance scheme which provides four times annual basic salary in the event of death during employment
- Pension Scheme: Employees are automatically enrolled into the Company's Group Personal Pension Scheme, with the company matching contributions from a minimum of 5% up to a maximum of 7%
- Private Healthcare: subject to completion of probation, Employees are able to join the company's private healthcare scheme and its accompanying cash plan
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE12798825Z