A FTSE listed business services firm is looking for a new Group Financial Accountant. This is due to a busy period as they are currently moving the finance function overseas.
As the Group Financial Accountant you will be directly reporting into the Group Finance Director responsible for leading and managing the statutory financial reporting cycle for the Group.
- Lead the statutory reporting cycle, to ensure the timely delivery of audited financial statements
- Prepare group statutory consolidation
- Ensuring subsidiary audits are completed on time
- Leading external audit process for the group
- Working with wider finance to ensure all deadlines are met
- Liaise with the group Project Manager
- Review and analyse financial statements and performance
- You will be qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience of leading group external audits
- Knowledge of UK GAAP (FRS102)