Finance Functional Consultant - MS Dynamics AX
An opportunity for a Finance Functional Consultant to join an acquisitive consumer organisation in the South West, supporting their Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation.
To successfully deliver in this pivotal position, you will need to have:
- Either a finance background (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualified) and worked on multiple ERP implementations with technical expertise or a technical background and worked on multiple ERP implementations with a focus on finance modules thus possesses a deep understanding of finance processes & workflows
- Considerable experience with previous Microsoft ERP implementations, ideally Dynamics AX
A little more information about the Finance Functional Consultant opportunity:
- Accountable for troubleshooting misconfigurations off the back of test failures, working closely with the designated UAT testers
- Identifying the cause of any problems and providing solutions to ensure the project is delivered on time
- Understanding the Master Data fields and advising on data changes require for processes to ensure the system operates as expected
- Troubleshooting around any workflow issues
- Working with the reporting developers, understanding how the data is structured in Microsoft Dynamics AX and that there is no data fallout from a reporting perspective
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.