I am working with a dynamic FMCG business that expect to grow by 40% year-in-year-out for the next 5 years. The holding business has 6 businesses under its holding name, in which they are looking to carve out two of the businesses and list them on AIM in the next 7 to 8 months.
- Immediately available or on a 1-month notice – due to the IPO, the business can’t wait for someone to serve a lengthy notice period
- Previous AIM listing experience – dealing with Nomads and how a listing works
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- Commercial and entrepreneurial
- This is a hands-on role and you will have to get involved in all areas of the company, successfully carve out the business and deal with investors queries
To apply or to find out more, please call Khal Khaliq on 0207 467 2550 - if you don’t have an updated CV, don’t worry, we can still have a discussion.