Business Analyst - Fashion Retail
Business Analysis using Retail Systems.
One of UK leading Retailer
- An analytical mind: You will resolve problems, creates new solutions and serves as a technical consultant to business as well as identifying, designing, developing, modifying/configuring, tests and executing the Business User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Confident communicator: You'll be relating with all levels of the business, to multiple teams, and levels, it is essential that you can present complex information in a very clear, recognisable language.
- An organiser and planner: Supporting the assessment of Business readiness for go-live and the cutover process as well as ensuring business systems users and training teams develop any necessary user testing documentation and/or training material and ensure business users are adequately trained in the usage of the systems.
- Relationship builder: Establishes themselves as a trusted advisor and thought leader to the business teams with the ability to manage relationships between a variety of stakeholder groups, notably Business functions, the Business Analyst community and the programme/wider architect community.
- Strong influencer: The drive to engage to senior levels of the Company on functional processes and best practice with the focus on the outcome of the process rather than the how it is done. The ability to effectively probe the rationale of individuals and influence such that decisions are taken that are of benefit to Company as a whole even if they are unpopular or controversial.
Able to supporting business expansion, process optimisation, business strategy and have actively participated in at least one major ERP implementation? If you have the ability to map business processes and use process mapping tools to record agreed business processes (MS Visio).
£50,000 - £60,000 + Great Company Benefits and expensed Travel