I am working with a recently private equity-backed Infrastructure Services business that are looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards an exit in the next 5 years.
They have ambitious growth plans to increase their EBITDA margin by 5 times before an eventual exit, where the turnover of the business will exceed a billion sterling.
What you will be doing:
As the CFO of a newly acquired PE- backed business, you will be looking to bring in best practice in terms of processes, controls and systems. You will be working closely with the business as a whole, making sure finance is seen as a truly commercial function and bringing proper analysis to the business. The business will look to grow organically, as well as making a number of overseas and UK acquisitions through its private equity life cycle.
- Services industry experience is essential
- You will have previously gone through a sale / exit process.
- You will have managed covenants for a debt facility – creditors and debtors.
- Able to negotiate and delegate at the high-end strategic level
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent – with good academics.
- People skills are essential – managing a large finance team, including the M&A team and integration team
- Private equity experience is essential.
To apply or to find out more, please call Khal Khaliq on 0207 467 2550 - if you don’t have an updated CV, don’t worry, we can still have a discussion.