Senior Tax Transformation Manager
Fantastic offering for a Senior Tax Transformation Specialist based in Yorkshire to last a duration of between 6 - 12 months.
As a highly experience tax specialist, you will support and enable the transformation of the Group Tax function in order to achieve of compliance with new requirements of making tax digital. You will play a key role in optimising the efficiency of the operating model, having considered various options for delivering tax compliance and risk management across the organisation.
Role Specific Accountabilities
To act as the lead for the transformation of tax activities across the business- this will include:
- Reviewing the Tax operating model for the organisation reviewing a range of options to consider how best to meet compliance requirements, risk management and future requirements in as efficient a way as possible
- Agree and implement any changes required to the operating model for tax
- Understanding future requirements for tax compliance
- Stakeholder engagement, challenge and priortisation of change across the group
- Resource allocation supporting the activities proposed
- Support the leadership of the broader function, providing leadership and supporting the development and review of strategic and tactical priorities.
- Support the broader tax function with any consultancy support required as needed.
A truly exciting project where you will provide a consultative approach across multiple service lines. You will be interacting with key business stakeholders and looks to provide a commercial approach to driving efficiencies.