Head of Partnerships
Head of Brand Experience / Head of Partnerships - London
We are working with a premier global developer and operator of flagship experiential destinations to appoint a Head of Brand Experience UK/Europe working from London with regular European travel.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Partnerships UK/Europe, this person will split their focus 60% UK and 40% Europe, with regular travel (3 times a month) to all UK and European destinations.
With a portfolio valued at €65.2 Bn including retail, offices and convention & exhibition venues, the Group owns and operates 92 experiential destinations, of which 55 are flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. These destinations welcome 1.2 billion visits per year.
Present in 2 continents and in 12 countries, the business provides a unique platform for brand partners and experiential events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for guests.
The business is imaginative and bold, always pushing the boundaries to achieve results. The culture embraces creativity, diversity and progression, nurturing everyone they work with to reach the top of their profession.
Head of Brand Experience UK/Europe:
Brand Experience delivers engaging experiences, memorable moments and high levels of PR for the brand, whilst generating an important income stream for the business through Experiential, Event Sponsorship and Brand Partnership activations. The Head of Brand Experience UK/Europe is responsible for the growth of the UK business and for delivering a strategy to implement the UK Brand Experience business model across Europe (10 countries).
The role has direct responsibility for the UK team (9) and works directly with each region/country's Commercial Partnership team to lead on the vision and strategic direction for Brand Experience in that region. This may be through developing UK brand and agency relationships to deliver pan European brand activations, providing direction and guidance to the country teams, and working closely with Marketing and Centre Management teams (UK/Europe) to leverage assets to deliver Event partnership content and build long term brand partnerships.
- Demonstrable experiential and media sales experience dealing at a national or Director level with major brands and agencies.
- Relevant European sales experience and a proven track record of selling Partnerships, Experiential or Events, and leading a sales team with new business and strategic selling.
- Confident to support and challenge the current status quo and provide EU teams with compelling and innovative opportunities for brand activations and partnerships.
- Hold a genuine understanding of global consumer trends to leverage these trends to develop brand led activations and experiential/brand partnership opportunities.
- Inspirational leadership and people management skills. The ability to run a large team with direct and indirect reports, upwardly manage senior internal stakeholders and work collaboratively with various internal teams, partners and external stakeholders.
Whilst a generous salary is on offer for this role, there is also an extremely attractive bonus scheme with up to 50% of base salary potentially achievable based on sales.
To apply for this significant opportunity, please contact Shaunagh Durkin on 0161 694 9722 or email CV and contact details