IT Director £80,000-£100,000
Worcester (commutable from Kidderminster, Hereford, Telford, Birmingham, Royal Leamington Spa, Banbury, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Rugby, Coventry)
We are expanding our global senior leadership team and are looking to bring on an experienced person whose sole focus will be to lead on the vision and development of all internally used company technology solutions.
We have a clear business strategy in place to build on our successes, accelerate growth and continue to lead customer innovation within our industry. To support this strategy we have a large scale technology transformation agenda which includes organisational alignment to product families, development of agile principles and revolutionising the technology estate.
For the right individual this transformation will provide the autonomy and scope to own, shape and evolve your function within a vibrant and forward thinking business, providing an appealing mix of exposure and ability to deliver an impactful technology agenda.
The Internal Systems Director will:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to focus on the simplification and development of our internal technology solutions (software and systems).
- Lead the development of the architectures for our internal systems, ensuring they align with external and internal customer needs.
- Lead on technical innovation, and play a central role in research and development of internal systems.
- Be responsible for building, developing and retaining your teams who will be the best people on the market
- Lead of integration activities for newly procured systems and software, but also any future M&A activity.
This role has a transformative remit. Whilst we have world leading products, they currently sit on a varied technical landscape. We know where we want to head though; a standardised platform for all products and internal services, built on Microservices, in the Cloud.
We are looking for some key skills and experience in this role:
- You will be experienced in architecting and designing technical solutions
- Be an expert in Agile/Scrum delivery
- You will be very experienced in developing and procuring systems and software
- Experienced in designing and integrating systems
- Good background in Enterprise Architecture
- Happy to manage distributed matrix teams of people
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
This is a substantial technology leadership opportunity with a transformation remit within a successful and growing data solutions provider. We genuinely feel our products and services help to solve pertinent problems in the world today so if you want to come and make a difference then please get in touch now.