Interim CFO (FTC)
Do you have what it takes to join a leading development bank as interim CFO (fixed term contract likely to be 12-18 months)? This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation as it looks to build on its great reputation in supporting businesses to grow and also expand its sphere of influence in a changing political climate.
You will bring previous experience of the following areas:
- Transforming a finance team to ensure it is fit for purpose and able to deliver its objectives
- Stakeholder management internally and externally. This includes experience of working with a well-known board of directors
- Ability to conceptually and strategically work through complex problems
- Work in partnership with the CEO, giving him support with important issues and interfacing around the key aspects they are aiming to achieve
- Plc CFO experience
Key requirements from the CFO are:
- Ability to work in partnership with the CEO and wider Board
- A strategic thinker with a curious, problem-solving mind.
- Someone who can interface around what the Bank is trying to achieve
- Savvy stakeholder management - someone who can speak at the right level on key issues
- Someone who is shrewdly patient and can work in a government environment
- Ability to manage interactions with the Board Audit Committee, dealing with key audit and accounting issues and landing the annual report and accounts
- Ability to transform the finance team, building agility to react to further growth and change
- Someone who can work in a scale-up environment
- Someone who will help grow the business through a commercial lens while realising that the organisation's sole purpose is not profit maximisation
This role is based in London and paying a base salary up to £250k.