Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Tech Start-up (VC backed)
This role is crucial to the growth of an innovative Fintech start-up who have recently announced a substantial Series A Venture Capital investment. They already have an impressive international footprint with some major global clients using their platform. With ambitious plans to scale quickly and with multiple acquisitions in the pipeline this represents an opportunity to partner the CEO and drive successful growth towards IPO.
Based in the City in one of London's 'coolest' co-working spaces the team is full of incredibly smart and ambitious people.
The CFO will be responsible for providing strategic and commercial direction to the business working closely with the CEO and VC Investors.
- Act as Business Partner to the CEO shaping long term strategy
- Drive commercial negotiations with major international clients
- Take the business through Series B and Series C fundraises
- Lead on multiple due diligence and acquisition projects
- Manage a team of 4 (including a qualified FC) to ensure accurate and insightful financial reporting
- Present Board Reports to C-Level stakeholders and Investors
- Support the FC with the implementation of robust financial controls
- Responsibility for shaping corporate structure as the business grows internationally
- Improve the accuracy and quality of FP&A, Budgeting and Financial Modelling
- Provide wider operational support and business partnering services to Non-Finance functions
- Extensive ad-hoc projects
- Experience scaling a business quickly (ideally Series A to Series C)
- Prior exposure to VC or PE investors
- Technically Strong Accounting Background (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Commercially Astute
- Keen to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Fintech or SaaS experience
- M&A experience
- £100,000 - £150,000
- Equity (depends on salary and experience)
- Start Date flexible (ASAP but could wait 3 months)
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ