Reporting to the Financial Services Business Unit Manager based in Switzerland, you will take full responsibility for development of the Financial Services team in the UK both by developing a new portfolio and by delivering on Key Account projects referred from within the network.
• Establishing the business as a recognised provider in the financial services space in the UK IT consulting market by developing and owning the business development strategy in the FS area, together with the FS BU Manager.
• Account direction including project delivery supervision whilst managing and augmenting client accounts and becoming a trusted advisor
• Be a respected part of the local management team, able to influence and develop the scope of direction of the Firm whilst maintaining a firm hands-on grasp on the business drivers
• Team building and subsequent motivation and management
• A minimum of 10 years of overall experience including at least 5 in a project management capacity from a recognised consulting firm within the business/IT consulting, managed services, solutions space.
• Proven track record of operating as an effective leader in a consulting firm
• Ability and genuine passion that spans business development, delivery and line management
• Demonstrable track record for building and sustaining key relationships
• In depth knowledge and high level (CIO or application area lead) contact base with the financial services sector in the UK
• Strong academics preferably from a technical and business field
• Drive and energy to build a business
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Manager to make an early stage impact in the UK market for a fast expanding European firm.