Group Finance Director
5 days left
Group Finance Director
£110,000 - £130,000
Are you a Finance Director with serious ambition? Do you want to work in a market leading firm who in a business critical role? Have you got experience within a mid-large staffing business?
Our client, an impressive acquisitive staffing business, are searching for an exceptional FD to guide them through a transformational period and help them towards the next round of investment. This role is ideal for an ambitious and energetic FD who is keen to work in a PE backed, group function and add a high-impact position to their CV! You will report into an outstanding CFO and drive efficiencies across a large transactional finance team; as well as utilizing industry-leading technology to revolutionize and streamline both front and back office systems, increasing margins and profitability growth.
The role will be commercial and involve a lot of business partnering with various directors across multiple brands. There will also be an aspect of day-to-day control - overseeing a credit control and payroll team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify areas for efficiency improvement across finance function and implement change policies, including re-structuring.
- Assess various IT and software packages, spearheading their employment across various brands and streamline reporting procedures across the group.
- Potential M+A work - integrating small international businesses to add into the group.
- Meticulously manage cash within the business, working closely with the Group Credit Control manager.
- Oversee a finance team of over 100 people, including payroll and credit control.
- Provide strategic insight to MDs of divisional brands as well as working with divisional FDs to create value and supply commercial analysis.
- Provide regular updates on business performance and the roadmap to successful transformation; eventually taking the group through another transaction in 4/5 years' time.
You will have worked in a contractor driven staffing business in a similar role before and have an intricate understanding of cash management and payroll within temporary recruitment businesses.
You will also have or be:
- ACA Qualified (ACCA/CIMA also considered).
- An ambitious individual who has demonstrated their capabilities with strong progression throughout their CV.
- A natural engagement with technology and somebody who can buy into the transformational force of industry-leading tech.
- Proactive character who actively seeks change.
- Exceptional senior stakeholder management.
- Corporate finance experience would be ideal.
This role will be based in London - with occasional travel across the UK. If this sounds like a good fit for you, then don't hesitate in applying!