Must have prior experience as a CFO & have worked in a Fintech
Who we are?
The company develops and operates a cloud-based platform, which it sells to the Financial sector as LAAS. Our technology powers the most advanced decision based on-line services and the platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
What would you be doing?
We are looking for a brilliant CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organisation's financial strategy. A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management, ranging from simple accounting, to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader. The goal is to protect the company's revenues and expenses to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company's financial planning and manage all financial elements of the company (financial reporting, budgeting, financial controls etc.)
- Define and review the company's KPI's and performance on a timely manner
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Manage current and potential investors relationships
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiations
- Responsible for all legal aspects of the company, including contracts with customers
- Develop and maintain the company's pricing methodology
- Manage budget controls and reporting
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies
- Support the board of the company
- Manage team of controller & a bookkeeper
What do we need from you?
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role in a Hi-tech/Startup company
- Extensive experience in Financial management positions
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting methods
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a must, from the big4
- MBA is a plus
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)