M&A / Corporate Finance Director
M&A / Corporate Finance Director opportunity offering progression to Partner within a renowned mid-market Corporate Finance Advisory practice.
A Corporate Finance Advisory practice specialising at Mid-Market (£5m - £30m deal values) and handling M&A, MBO / MBI, Growth Capital and Disposal transactions involving Owner-Managed businesses, Trade Buyers and PE investment houses. The firm continues to expand its M&A / Corporate Finance offering across a netowrok of offices in most major UK Cities.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced M&A / Corporate Finance professional to join the firm at Director level and progress longer term to Partner.
Working alongside the firms Partners you will be responsible for a wide range of mid-market transactions, overseeing and directing the activities of Managers and Executives in the team whilst handling negotiations with clients and investors.
As a Director you will also focus some of your efforts on business development within the Manchester and North West market and creating future work opportunities through your extensive professional community network
As M&A / Corporate Finance Director your duties will involve:
- Responsibility for directing the activities of Managers and Executives in leading, executing and completing a wide range of mid-market transactions
- Supporting Partners with the ongoing growth of the firm
- Business development work within the Manchester and North West business community
- Generating new deal opportunities through your network within the Accountancy, Funding and Investment communities
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent earnings potential through completion of deals and the overall success of the team.
- You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- Background within Top 10 / Mid Tier Chartered Practice or Independent Corporate Finance 'Boutique'
- Currently operating at Assistant Director or Director level within M&A / Corporate Finance and with some experience of generating work opportunities through intermediaries and businesses
- A strong desire to progress to Partner and to play a key role in the long term growth of a leading M&A / Corporate Finance Advisory Practice.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.