Sales Director for PE Backed Telecoms – Board Level - Up to £350k OTE + Equity
Mallory Partners is retained by a private equity backed Telecommunications / Unified Communications business that is growing organically and through acquisition. An established business with an outstanding reputation and product portfolio, they sell their solutions to a UK midmarket customer base. They seek an experienced Group Sales Director from the Telecoms / Unified Communications sector who has experience of managing high performing direct and channel sales teams generating annual revenue of £100M +. This is a board level role reporting directly into the CEO.
- Define a sales and marketing strategy that will achieve the business objectives
- Grow, train and manage a high performing sales team, including developing sales strategies and metrics for analysing performance
- Engage with key stakeholders, building partnership/collaborative working and managing change whilst driving a positive culture
- Organisational design, management structure, sales teams, support functions within sales, best balance of resources to meet targets
- Ensure New business sales teams outperform the average on close ratios and sales cost v margin closed won
- Ensure ongoing intelligence on competitors, why we lost deals, why we win deals, where we need to improve
- You will be expected to have a successful background of rapid revenue growth and scaling revenues into the multi-millions, building lasting relationships at c level and managing diverse sales teams.
- Experience leading sales teams at board level in companies in Telecoms services, Connectivity, UC, SIP, Mobile and supportive IT services
- B2b direct in SME, mid-market and enterprise
- B2b via reseller channel
The Group Sales Director is tasked with primary responsibility for sales, business development, go to market strategy, marketing, pricing, and revenue management. This is a board level role focussing on organic growth, business integration and the successful candidate will need to be credible with both internal and external stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion please forward your CV by clicking "Apply" quoting reference CJ804.