Senior Commercial Finance Manager
- A newly created opportunity for a fast growth international brand.
- Highly commercial, decision support role
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing international business with an impressive portfolio. The business is set to get to the next level of growth and this role will be instrumental in the UK portfolio growth. With a fast paced and professional culture this is a great time to join the business and be part of the journey.
This is a pivotal role for the UK business, whilst also being highly visible to the wider business stakeholders. This role is focused on decision support and aiding the site leaders to increase profit/growth through insightful analysis and strategic interpretation of data.
- Lead the creation of robust strategic plans
- Lead strategic analysis and interpretation of financial plans
- Develop long and short term forecasting and predictive models
- Develop key KPI's, ratios and identify on track and off track performance
- Evaluate capital expenditure plans for business effectiveness and commercial benefit
- Working with FP&A and wider finance team
- Present performance analytics to UK Executive leadership team
- Work closely with site leaders and partners to improve business performance and monitoring
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must demonstrate a solid track record in a commercial finance role with proven background in financial analysis, decision support and stakeholder management.
You will have strong commercial and financial acumen, be highly analytical and someone who thinks strategically, taking a proactive approach to resolve complex problems through analysis of situations. You will be able to carry out fast and accurate analysis of, and commentary on, key business drivers and parameters that impact future profit and revenue growth. Experience supporting Commercial operational teams is preferred, including direct interaction with non-finance teams.
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential. You must have the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with non-financial managers and all levels of personnel within varying regions. You will be able to demonstrate negotiation and influencing at a senior level. This role will suit a self-motivated and intelligent individual, who will work collaboratively with the management team and wider business. The right candidate will also have an enthusiastic, driven and proactive personality and the ability to quickly contribute to the business.
What's on Offer
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14031709Z