Financial Director - Property - North London
Financial Director sought by a fast growing property development business - based in their head office in North London
My Client is a fast-growing property development business that has been established for over 20 years. With a strong asset base , and excellent cash streams this business is now looking to implement a five year plan of steady growth.
To help them on this journey they need a Financial Director who can act as the 'right hand person' to the MD, and ensure that business decisions are properly assessed.
We are looking for a qualified Finance Director with minimum 10 years of quality experience. You will be responsible for managing the accounts team and ensuring they are working efficiently. In addition you will be creating and implementing strategies for the future of the business.
- Proven experience as a Finance Director within the property industry or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc/BA/ACCA/ACA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus.
- CIMA / CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
This is a very rare opportunity to join the senior management team of this market- leading company .
If this opportunity is right for you , please submit your cv via the link below - or call Ian Gerstein on (phone number removed) for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy