Head of Communications
Evodia is looking to source a senior Communications professional to support our government client. The role will require an active SC Clearance.
The role has been assessed as inside the scope of IR35.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction, planning and delivery of all communication activities in the campaign
- Design and deliver a business case for the campaign
- Create and manage effective marketing campaigns
- Provide on-going marketing planning, campaign support and execution to ensure effective penetration into the target market
- Directly manage a marketing budget
- Provide detailed management reports
- Management of e-shots, webinars, events and co-branded / co-funded marketing
- Develop, drive, execute and manage partner marketing campaigns
- MODNET Communications Strategy and Plan
- MODNET SECRET (UK and Overseas)
- Strategic Stakeholder Engagements
- 1* ISS Strategic Board Representative
- 1* ISS Customer Board Representative
- Base Services End to End Ownership Pilot
- MODNET Evolve
- NSoIT Exit proprietary work
Applicants must be able to demonstrate/provide evidence of working in a highly demanding Comms role working across various simultaneous projects and a multitude of stakeholder communities.
Inside IR35 - Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.
In order to undertake this role, you will need to be eligible to undergo Security Clearance or hold Security Clearance.
Evodia Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.