Global Head of Incident Response, Threat Intelligence & Cyber Security
Reporting to the CISO, you will drive the activities of multiple internal cybersecurity functions and teams, lead our innovation and strategy efforts globally, and provide actionable oversight of internal and external cybersecurity operations functions and partnerships. You will be a thought and execution leader, a consensus builder, an integrator of people, processes and technology, with the ability to synthesize complex threats and needs into commercially relevant outcomes that align to the corporate strategy. These attributes will be critical in your role as the central commercial voice for cybersecurity in Europe while managing our global threat intelligence, hunting, incident response and operations, digital forensics, static and dynamic code vulnerability scanning, vulnerability management, and risk reporting teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Extensive experience in Information Security to include a progressively increasing leadership experience leading professional staff and managing cyber incident response and threat hunting teams.
- A natural ability to simultaneously use your technical expertise, strategic mindset and people skills.
- Intimate knowledge of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK, or other relevant cybersecurity defence and intelligence frameworks.
- Proven global experience leading security incident response, including acting as the point for critical incidents, and coordinating activities with internal and external teams.
- Strong understanding of technical security controls, including end-user, office, and data centre environments, with a verifiable understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigation techniques in AWS, Google, Azure cloud environments.
- Able to analyse and think through highly complex issues, but then appropriately execute and implement against a well thought through framework in a seamless manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal colleagues and external clients across a wide variety of businesses.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in managing teams and making a positive impact on the organization. A global citizen who is comfortable in all geographies, regions and cultures.
- Excellent organizational, partner, research, and verbal/written communication skills, with a proven ability to effectively engage Senior Executives, partners, clients and individual technical and business staff.
- Strategic thinker, keeping big picture in mind while ensuring execution excellence.
- Ability to demonstrate security experience via certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISM, C-CISO) and significant career accomplishments.
- Self-motivated and willing to take on challenges while adapting to an ever-changing global threat landscape and internal/external partner operational environment.
- Knowledge and experience working within the Intelligence, Defence, Regulates and/or Public Sector markets will be considered a significant advantage.