Project Director | Industrial Sector
A new and exciting opportunity for a Director in Project Management to join an international multi-disciplined consultancy within the Industrial & Logistics team in the heart of the big smoke. If you are sick of working for a small consultancy, that offers no real career progression or you are tired of spending your whole week micromanaged in an office or where your bonuses are based on the company's performance rather than your individual target then look no further as I have the perfect opportunity for you.
My client, a large consultancy who advise on prestigious high-end houses, state of the art luxury apartments & heritage-listed country homes & Industrial estates for their clients. After the successful commissioning of two breathtaking new projects, my client is looking to add a qualified Project Manager to their team. This business is incredibly reputable in their field with a client base to match, as well as the luxury of working alongside leading professionals.
- Extension and refurbishment of a number of industrial projects.
- Other works include refurbs, commercial new builds and restoration projects.
- Industrial Projects range from £5 Million - £50 Million.
- Ideally, Be MRICS or MCIOB qualified.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years industrial experience.
- Previous residential/industrial project experience will be looked upon favourably.
- Good with dealing with wealthy individuals.
- Benefit if you have come from a Building surveying background.
The Package + Benefits:
- Basic Salary: Up to £90,000.
- Car Allowance Up to £7,000.
- Bonus: 10% Discretionary Bonus.
- Professional Fees Paid.
- Pension: Up to 5% matched employer contribution.
- Holiday Entitlement: 27 days + Bank Holidays.
Does this role sound like you? Please apply on the link below or for more information as well as the official job description please contact Alex Fernandez on (phone number removed)