Head of Professional Services / Operations Director, Software, Hants
Head of Professional Services / Operations Director
c £ 120,000 + excellent benefits. Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Market leading software house based in Eastleigh is looking for an Operations Director / Head of Professional Services to join their management team. Having previosuly worked for a software vendor you will have an excellent track record of running Professional Services, running operations and managing change and transformation. You must have also worked in an SME environment, with the ability to get things done.
This is a senior role working in the management team with overall responsiblity for teams in both the UK and the US. The goal is to ensure the company delivers its traditional software licensed product, it's Software as a Service based product and bespoke services and development. You must have therefore have worked for a software company and delivered similar software products into client environments both profitability and with great customer satisfaction.
In addition to your experience to running an Operations function and Professional Services function will be strong people management skills. This will include process review and managing and driving change and transformation.
- Run the global operations function (including P&L, forecasting, budget control, etc).
- Run the global Head of Professional Services function.
- Work in the executive management team and be responsible and accountable for the delivery of all projects, including governance and P&L.
- Manage a team within a flexible resourcing model, delivering global deployments.
- Work closely with key customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promote operations and PS both inside and outside of the business.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Worked for a software vendor in a similar role.
- Excellent people management skills.
- The ability to manage change and implement best practice.
- A passion for technology.
- A passion for providing first class customer service.
- The ability to lead.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong candidate to join this exciting software / technology company at a key period in their growth and development. Using your experience in similar roles and environment you will drive forward the operational function and professional service function. Working in the management team, but with autonomy, you will be a key player in driving the success of the business. It is highly likely you will have previously worked in an SME and will enjoy the challenges of working in a small / medium sized company. Software vendor knowledge is critical as is knowledge of software professional services and operations.
In addition to an excellent opportunity the salary is c £ 120,000 + car + bonus + benefits. The position will primarily be based in Eastleigh and with travel to other offices and client site when required.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV for a full brief or call for a confidential chat on 07796 177494. All candidates will receive a response with 2 working days.