CMA Executive have been retained exclusively to recruit for an exciting Finance Director opportunity working for a dynamic and expanding hospitality group based at their Head office in Dorset. As far as career opportunities go this one is outstanding, offering career enhancement in the medium to long term as well as the chance to be part of an impressive management team growing a business that truly lives and breathes its values.
Working alongside the MD to formulate the road map to support the company's overall strategy, key responsibilities will include:
- Providing Financial leadership to optimise the company's financial performance
- Leading and developing the Finance & IT teams
- Working with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Leading, developing and executing the company's IT strategy
- Providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Ensuring that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support future growth
- Ensuring corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Taking ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Developing finance strategies and managing company policies regarding capital requirements
- Establishing strong working relationships with external parties
- Understanding and mitigating key elements of the company's risk profile
- Maintaining banking relationships
The successful candidate will be a dynamic Finance Director and qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) with prior experience of working in a multi-site environment, ideally quality retail or hospitality. Commercially astute with strong communication skills you will be an insightful and influential leader with a proven ability to operate and challenge at both strategic and operational levels. With an open and personable leadership style you will possess a high degree of integrity, combined with a commitment to good governance. Crucially you will identify personally with the company's long standing values and thrive in culture where people are at the heart of everything. Energetic and highly motivated you will possess the ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making. Ambitious and results driven with an enquiring mind you will have a demonstrable passion for excellence and an entrepreneurial flair for innovation in pursuit of business growth and success. To discuss your suitability for this role in confidence and to find out more please contact Ruth Snell.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.