Chief Financial Officer
4 days left
UK & Ireland Group Finance Director - Keter
Location - Banbury with travel to Cornwall one week per month (or vice versa)
Keter is a world leading manufacturer and marketer of household and garden consumer products. They have a clear mission to be, "the preferred choice of customers and consumers for innovative, high quality and affordable resin based solutions."
Reporting to the UK Managing Director and dotted line to the European Chief Financial Officer, you will manage all finance related strategy, activities and resources in order to facilitate profitable top line growth whilst ensuring strong internal controls and processes that safeguard against business risk.
- Lead tight collaboration through building and delivering SLAs with Global and European finance functions including Category Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, Operations Finance, Accounting, and Treasury.
- Design and implement financial strategy and tactical plans in alignment with corporate direction and the Regional Leaders Team.
- Present business performance, outlook, risks / opportunities to the global leadership team and key stakeholders, taking appropriate actions following key discussions.
- Be responsible for monthly reporting packs including but not limited to sales performance insights, UK and Ireland and European leadership decks, Project tracking documents.
- Lead the quarterly forecast and annual budget cycles, working in close cooperation with all departments for data collection, consolidation, analysis and review.
- Measure productivity targets, KPIs and all relevant data supporting the Company's contribution to the Group.
- Direct economic analyses, studies, and counsel on all matters of potentially significant financial impact to the Company, including, economic/competitive trends, pricing, cash flow, product line evaluation, etc.
- Be responsible for accurate management and internal controls of the company's general ledger, payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets, and payroll accounting.
- Direct the timeliness and accuracy of monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing processes in accordance to UK GAAP and corporate policies and prepares the appropriate statutory reporting.
- Implement and maintain controls and relationships surrounding all banking and supplier payment activities, and all cashflow forecast reporting.
- Manage asset legal contracts and IFRS16 accounting.
- Instil business finance partnering activities to develop effective pricing, business planning, and customer execution that supports top line growth across both new and core channels, categories, and products. Sales channels comprising DIY, Independents, Grocery, Garden Centres and E-commerce. Product categories comprising Outdoor Storage, Furniture and Planters, Home Organisation, and Hardware Storage.
- Be responsible for strong processes and the control environment related to customer pricing, terms management, and commercial finance S.O.A.
- Educate and support the organisation to drive profitability through pricing control, mix management, and go to market effectiveness.
- Instil operations finance partnering activities to develop cost control discipline, effective and efficient use of factory and warehouse assets, and supply chain optimisation.
- You are a qualified accountant and you can demonstrate broad finance leadership covering full range of finance disciplines and have already operated strategically at Director level.
- You have a proven track record in Finance Management within a large organisation with hands-on experience in Accounting, Commercial, and Operations finance.
- You are a self-driven leader with excellent analytical and systems skills and you are proactive in owning, driving and delivering key actions.
- You have a "Hands-on" approach with first class communication and presentational skills and the ability to build relationships and gain credibility across the group;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint and SAP.