Development Project Director
4 days left
Position: Development Project Director
Salary: £120,000 to £130,000 plus bonus & benefits
Location: Central London
Capstone have been retained by a privately-owned global Art Gallery to secure a Development Project Director to lead their real estate function. This position will be solely focused on their hospitality business which is an expanding part of the empire. The department will be based in London but will be a global function with operating hotels, restaurants and bars in the UK and US. This is an exceptional opportunity to work within the most instrumental Arts organisation.
About the role:
Main purpose: providing strategic leadership to a new projects and real estate team responsible for the management and development of all projects. Provide professional advice to the COO and other stakeholders in respect of all development matters.
Main duties include:
- Assisting with financial modelling of all new development opportunities
- Establishing a Capital Projects Team
- Lead the technical due diligence phase for all new acquisitions and leases
- Lead the selection of key development managers & professional team appointments
- Responsible for all legal, health and safety matters on all projects
- Develop and implement strategic management and coordination of all project activities
- Challenge procurement options and present to the investment committee
- You will have a degree and or professional qualification in a surveying, construction, engineering or property related discipline, plus;
- Solid business acumen and financial analysis skills
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in all aspects of project management
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- A natural leaderIf you are an experienced real estate and construction professional, ideally with hospitality experience, please contact Rob Joslin (Director) to discuss further. This really is a unique opportunity to work for a trend setting organisation in the hotels sector.
Please make enquiries in the strictest of confidence to Rob Joslin on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates